- PhD in Genomes and Proteins, option: Microbes (Paris 7), France (2009)
- Degree of Doctor of Medicine and Diploma in Internal Medicine from the Faculty of Medicine, Saint – Joseph University (USJ), Lebanon (1996)
- Infectious Diseases Diploma, Tropical and Parasitic Diseases. Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, France (1998-2001)
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Beirut in the Infectious Disease /Internal Medicine department.
Infection Control Head 2004-18
- “Assistant specialist” Department of Internal Medicine in Rouen France University Hospital Charles Nicolle (2007-2008)
- Author of many papers in international journals (Blood, Eur Cytokine Netw…)
- Author of a medical book “Abrégé de Maladies Systémiques”.
- Peer-Reviewer in many international scientific journals
- Lebanese Order of Physicians
- Executive board and Head of the department of medical specialties of Saint Joseph Hospital
- Ex-President & Co-Founder of LAMDA: Lebanese Society for Medical Diagnosis and Auto-Immune Diseases OML (Lebanese Order of Physician)
- Many national and European Universities Diplomas
- Winner of the national ranking (NPA) in France for the practice of internal medicine-2006.
Arabic, English, French
- Associated Professor in Medical Microbiology Department Faculties of Medicine and Sciences Saint Joseph University – Beirut Lebanon- Position: Faculty of Medicine: Director of Parasitology and Mycology
- LAU (Lebanese American University): Medical Microbiology for MED4 students (2009-2010)