Dr. Hallit had accomplished a large number of publications related to critical aspects and topics, some of which are mentioned below:
- Sylvia Saade, Souheil Hallit, Chadia Haddad, Rabih Hallit, Marwan Akel, Karl Honein, Maria Akiki, Nelly Kheir, Sahar Obeid. Factors associated with restrained eating and validation of the restrained eating scale among an adult representative sample of the Lebanese population: A cross-sectional study. J Eat Disor 2019. Accepted, under press.
- Georges Choueiry, Nour Fattouh, Rabih Hallit, Francois Kazour, Souheil Hallit, Pascale Salameh. Nutritional status of Lebanese hospitalized patients with chronic disease: a cross-sectional study. Hosp Pharm. 2019.
- Souheil Hallit, Sylvia Saade, Rouba Karen Zeidan, Katia Iskandar, Nelly Kheir, Lara Youssef, Rachelle Costantine, Rabih Hallit, Pascale Salameh. Factors associated with undiagnosed type II diabetes mellitus, undiagnosed impaired fasting glucose and these patients’ quality of life in Lebanon. J Public Health 2019.
- Chadia Haddad, Rabih Hallit, Marwan Akel, Karl Honein, Maria Akiki, Nelly Kheir, Sahar Obeid, Souheil Hallit. Validation of the Arabic version of the ORTO-15 questionnaire in a sample of the Lebanese population. Eat Weight Dis 2019.
- Sahar Haydar, Souheil Hallit, Rabih Hallit, Pascale Salameh, Lama Faddoul, Bahia Chahine, Diana Malaeb. Adherence to International Guidelines for the Treatment of Meningitis Infections in Lebanon. Saudi Med J. 2019; 40(3):179-184.
- Diana Nadim Malaeb, Iqbal Mohammad Fahs, Pascale Salameh, Souheil Hallit, Manal Saad, Jassem Bourji, Rabih Hallit. Assessment of Vancomycin Utilization among Lebanese Hospitals: A cross-sectional study. Saudi Med J. 2019.
- Muhammad Afridi; Raymund Sison; Rabih Hallit; Neal Carlin; Joshua Gazo; Danish Ali; Debbie Mohammed; Jack Boghossian; Michael Lange; Jihad Slim. Can Positive Procalcitonin Levels Diagnose Severe Clostridium difficile-Associated Disease? Poster presentation at IDWeek 2013 October 2-6, 2013 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California, USA
- Shaaban H, Hallit R, Slim J, Sree A, Sensakovic JW. Reactivation of latent melioidosis presenting with acute pyelonephritis and bacteremia. Avicenna journal of medicine. 2014 Jan;4(1):20-1.
- Souheil Hallit Pharm.D., MSc, MPH, Tarek Bou Assi MD, Rabih Hallit MD & Pascale Salameh Pharm.D., MPH, PhD (2017): Allergic diseases, smoking, and environmental exposure among university students in Lebanon, Journal of Asthma, DOI: 10.1080/02770903.2017.1306075