- Master’s in Healthcare Quality Management September 2013 – September 2015, Lebanese University- Beirut, Lebanon
- Licensed Dietitian, Received the colloquium certificate July 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics, Lebanese International University, Beirut- Lebanon March 2009 - February 2012
- Medical Nutrition Therapy: Challenges and Solutions, American University of Beirut
- HABC level 3 award in supervising food safety in catering (QCF), High field awarding body for compliance
- Assess patients and health needs and develop meal plans.
- Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits.
- Prevent, manage, and develop diets for specific diseases.
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans.
- Write reports to document patient progress.
Training at Bahman Hospital in the nutrition section as a dietitian