- Licensed psychologist, Rêve completed her Master degree in France, certified psychotherapist; she works with children, teenagers and adults. Her psychosomatic and sexology diploma allow her to help patients with somatic symptoms and sexual difficulties.
- Rêve is completing her PHD in Geneva about the mother baby relationship in a context of political violence.
- Resolve conflicts
- relieve anxiety or stress
- cope with major life changes, such as divorce, the death of a loved one or the loss of a job, learn to manage unhealthy reactions. Come to terms with an ongoing or serious physical health problem, recover from physical or sexual abuse, cope with sexual problems, sleep better, if you have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep (insomnia)
- Bipolar disorder
- Anxiety disorder
- Couple difficulties
- Mourning difficulties
- IQ test
- Psychological assessments.
Arabic, English, French, Italian