الممارسة الطبية بدأت
- Masters degree in Human Nutrition, Lebanese University
- Bachelor degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, Lebanese University
- Certified from Ministry of Public Health-Beirut
- Therapeutic Nutrition internship in Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Food safety internship in Middle East Institute of Health.
- My primary role is to educate and advise patients how food can prevent diseases.
- I can help my patients who underwent an operation in the hospital by giving them the appropriate diet (post op) personalized depending on their case.
- My experience in working in 2 different hospitals will allow me to show the patients that the restriction in eating can lead to stress, so they can eat moderately a balanced diet with my meal plan.
- Not only for weight loss, but for pregnancy, heart and gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, renal patients with or without dialysis and malnourished patients will be educated to their new healthy lifestyles.
Gastrointestinal Diseases, Pregnancy ,Renal Disorders, weight loss
-Food Safety and Hygiene in the Catering industry 2020.
-World Chef Academy Pre-Commis Chef 2020.
-Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Multi-disciplinary perspective 2021.
-Management of type 2 Diabetes 2021.
-Advanced practicum for dietetics professionals on pregnancy and breastfeeding 2022.
Arabic, French, English
Certified from MOPH in October 2021 from the minister of public health Dr.Firas El Abyad.