- Masters in Human Nutrition, Lebanese University
- Bachelor degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, Lebanese University
- Certified from Ministry of Public Health-Beirut
- Therapeutic Nutrition internship in Saint Joseph Hospital.
- Food safety internship in Middle East Institute of Health.
- My primary role is to educate and advise patients how food can prevent diseases.
- I can help my patients who underwent an operation in the hospital by giving them the appropriate diet (post op) personalized depending on their case.
- My experience in working in 2 different hospitals will allow me to show the patients that the restriction in eating can lead to stress, so they can eat moderately a balanced diet with my meal plan.
- My goal is to provide my patients updated information concerning their diseases.
- Not only for weight loss, but for pregnancy, heart and gastrointestinal diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, renal patients with or without dialysis and malnourished patients will be educated to their new healthy lifestyles.
Gastrointestinal Diseases, Maternity,Diabetes, Liver Disorders,Renal Disorders.
- Food Safety and Hygiene in the Catering industry 2020.
- World Chef Academy Pre-Commis Chef 2020.
- Introduction to anatomy from Charles Sturt University-London 2020.
- Science of Medicine from Monash University 2020.
- Introduction of Human Physiology 2020.
- Disease Cluster from John Hopkins University 2020.
- Epidemics, Pandemics and Outbreaks from University of Pittsburgh 2020.
- Screening in Public Health from University De Genève 2020.
- Bacterial Genomes: disease outbreaks and antimicrobial resistance 2021
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Multi-disciplinary perspective 2021.
- Management of type 2 Diabetes 2021.
Arabic, French, English
Certified from MOPH in October 2021 from the minister of public health Dr.Firas El Abyad.