“We have a responsibility to ensure that every individual has the opportunity to receive a high-quality education, from prekindergarten to elementary and secondary, to special education, to technical and higher education, and beyond.”
- Research Masters in ‘Orthopedagogie’ (Special Education), Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon, Emphasis: Visual Impairment, 2010
- Teaching Diploma Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon, Emphasis: ‘Orthopedagogie’, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Saint Joseph University, Beirut, Lebanon, Special Education – ‘Orthopedagogie’, 2004
- Certificate of English Proficiency, Georgetown University, U.S.A. 2004
- Internship at Al-Hady Institution for Visual and Hearing Handicap.
- Internship in participation level III at club of “Social Movement” for illiterate youth at risk.
- Internship in participation level II at “Friends in Need Institution for the Deaf”. - Internship in participation level I, at “SESOBEL”. Worked with autistic children aged between 8 & 10 years.
- Parenthood consultant and guide
- Early identification and evaluation of disabilities in children
- Consultancy & guidance services,
- Parent guidance and training
- Teachers and schools trainings
- Animation for refugee kids during the war, in collaboration with the Red Cross and the Scout.
- First Aid Courses (Supervised by the Red Cross).
- Statistic survey with CRDP on Economic-Social situation of students in public elementary schools.
- Chief scout with children aged between 8 and 12 in the “Scout Du Liban”.
- Head of a publication committee responsible for the creation of an Arabic kit for kids and for the publication of books related to the learning difficulties.
Arabic, English, French
- Head of Learning Support Department in an inclusive school: for the special educators, speech therapists, psychomotor therapists (workshops, evaluations, assessments, meetings, IEP …)
- Teaching junior learners, a course entitled introduction to special education