الممارسة الطبية بدأت
- Doctorate in Psychology, Lebanese University, Sin el fil, July-2018
- Master in Research Clinical and Harmonic Psychology, Lebanese University, Dikweneh, 2012-2013
- License in Clinical Psychology, Lebanese University, Saida, 2000-2005
- Baccalaureate (Mathematics Branch), 1996
- The effective teacher, Al Manar Institute, 2013.
- Professional coach Graduation project: a training kit on the characteristics of adolescence and adulthood, The Islamic Foundation for Education, Beirut, 2008-2010
- Training in psychotherapy, 2007-2008
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (40 hours of training), Egyptian Association for Mental Health and Vista Association for Special Education, Tripoli – Egypt, 2007
- Effective parenting - train parents, Association Papeterie et Stylo, 2007.
- Training at Al-Fanar Hospital for Neurological and Mental Psychiatry, Nabatiyeh – Al-Fanar, 2004-2005.
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues.
- Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes.
- Childhood (stage characteristics and coping mechanisms).
- The stage of adolescence (characteristics of the stage and coping mechanisms).
- Problematic behavior in children.
- Hyperactivity and lack of attention in children.
- Psychopathic mechanisms of behavior modification.
- Communication skills (children - fathers - husbands).
- Critical thinking and its role in reducing the level of intolerance (a program set up for university students).
- Terrorism and its association with Takfiri groups.
- Psychological pressure and its ability to activate the gift (a program applied to how work performance in institutions).
- Extremism and its relationship to psychological safety and future anxiety (a program implemented on university students).
- Work to develop a program to treat addictions of all kinds and digital.
- Participation in group therapy (psychodrama - sociodrama - role play), (ZOOM), 2020–Present
- Organization of monthly courses for specialists and students on psychological tests (TAT, Ruschach test, black-footed sheep score), (ZOOM), 2019– Present
- Psychosocial intervention to deal with crises and people exposed to war (20 hours of training), The Ministry of Social Affairs in cooperation with the International Organization for Migration, Ebl el-Saqie, 2009.
- Psychological support program after the July attack, The Islamic Educational Foundation, 2006.
- Educational intervention program to mitigate the psychological effects of aggression, Al-Mabarat Charity Association, 2006.
Arabic, French, English
- President of the Lebanese University, Beirut.
- Authorized to exercise the profession of clinical psychologist, Ministry of Public Health in Lebanon, since 2018.