- University Diploma in Quality and Healthcare Management, Lebanese German University Gates, Lebanon, 2014
- Executive Masters in Business Administration, Arts Sciences and Technology University Lebanon, 2014
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition and Dietetics), Lebanese International University Lebanon, 2010
I have attended training courses which are accredited by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics USA and done by Catalyst training Lab in Lebanon about:
- Child nutrition
- Nutrition and diabetes complications
- Eating disorders- Nutritional management
- Chronic kidney disease
- Food service management
- Sports nutrition
- Bariatric surgery- nutritional management
- Weight management
- Food allergies
- Nutrition psychology
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Pediatric nutrition
- Assess customers’ nutritional status.
- Provide personalized diet plans.
- Monitor customers’ progress.
- Provide public awareness in nutrition related topics
- Teach nutrition courses for nursing, food production, and education students
- Nutrition and food research conference_ LAU_ April 12 / 2016
- Nutrition and food research conference _LAU_ April 13/2018
Arabic, English, French
- Founded a non- profit NGO with a group of dedicated women to take care of children with special needs like autism, and handicapped.
- Participated in different awareness activities with UNICEF & UNHCR to Syrian refugees and Lebanese children about healthy eating
- I collaborated with the Lebanese Red Cross to give lectures about healthy eating and personal hygiene to students in local schools.