- Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor degree of Medicine and Surgery, Beirut Arab University | 2008 - 2015
- Internal Medicine Residency American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut | 2015 - 2018
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Fellowship, American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut| 2020 - June 2022
- American University of Beirut Medical Center, Beirut | 2018 - 2019 Department of Internal Medicine
- Clemenceau Medical Center affiliated with Johns Hopkins International, Beirut | 2019 - 2020 Department of Internal Medicine
- The HealthQuarters Polyclinic, Beirut| 2022 Private clinic, Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Diabetes and metabolic conditions.
- Endocrine cancers and tumors.
- Thyroid conditions.
- Metabolic conditions.
- Sexual development, function and reproduction conditions.
- Calcium and bone conditions.
- Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome Presenting as Psoriasis After Initiating Antiretroviral Therapy: A Case-Report. Journal of Infectious Diseases & Therapy Cheaito M, Khalifeh M, Jaafar B, Rizk N| 2018
- The impact of EGDT on sepsis mortality in a single tertiary care center in Lebanon Emergency Medicine El Khuri C, Abou Dagher G, Chami A, Bou Chebl R, Amoun T, Bachir R, Jaafar B, Rizk N| 2019
- Disease burden of osteoporosis and other noncommunicable diseases in Lebanon Osteoporosis International Bassatne A, Harb H, Jaafar B, Romanos J, Ammar W, El-Hajj Fuleihan G|.2020
- A Novel Homozygous WRN Mutation Identified in a Middle Aged Man With Diabetes Mellitus Complicated By Multiple Features of Accelerated Aging Abstract (JCEM) Jaafar B, Nasrallah M, Oshima J, Lessel D| 2021
- Werner Syndrome in a Lebanese Family American Journal of Medical Genetics Jaafar B, Nasrallah M, Sievers B, Lessel D, Oshima J| 2022
- Case Report and Literature Review: Management of Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome in Pregnancy Submitted Jaafar B, Ammar S, Abou Chaaya J, Salti I| 2022
- Member of Endocrine Society
- Member Lebanese Order of Physicians
رسوم التشاور في المنزل
Arabic, English, French
- Faculty of Medicine Accreditation Taskforce, American University of Beirut. Member. Participated in earning the accreditation to the medical school of American University
- AUBMCares, Member of the executive council. Worked with local and international NGOs and the Lebanese Ministry of Public Health to organize the engagement of AUB students, residents, and faculty.
- Medical Surgical Collaborative Practice Team, American University of Beirut of Medical
Center. Member, reviewing, updating and ensuring implementation of inpatient hospital policies
- HEAL, American University of Beirut Medical Center ? Offering migrant communities in Lebanon free primary healthcare services.
- Centre De Protection Maternelle Et Infantile, Filles de la Charite, Beirut, Lebanon. Providing underprivileged individuals healthcare care services in Endocrinology and Metabolism field