- PHD in clinical psychology, third year – Saint Joseph University studying the relation between the individual performance at work and the career choice 2018-Present.
- BA in clinical psychology - Lebanese University. Teaching license in psychology 2005 – 2010.
- MA in Social Work – Saint Joseph University. Teaching license in Social Work 1999 – 2004.
- BA in Social Work - Saint Joseph University 1996 – 1999.
- TOT certification by the Canadian Training Center of Human Development.
- NLP master practitioner – AUNLP and IUNLP.
- NPL practitioner – AUNLP.
- Certificate in “Hypnosis and brief therapy” – Phoenix care.
- NLP level 1 – Arabian Board of NLP.
- Certificate in “career guidance” – The leadership and management academy.
- Certificate in HBDI Junior (Herrmann Brain Dominances Instrument) using the “Brain Whole” approach – Herrmann International Europe.
- Work permit in clinical psychology – Ministry of health.
- DEA in clinical psychology – Lebanese University. Titled: « The information given in pre-anesthetic consultation and preoperative anxiety in children ».
- CES in cognitive and behavioral therapy - Psychiatric hospital of the cross in collaboration with Sainte Anne hospital Paris.
- Cognitive and behavioral therapy CBT, NLP and brief therapy for children and adults.
- Psychological child and adult assessment.
- Career guidance
- Member of LPA Lebanese Psychological Association, 2023-present.
- Member of LOPSY Lebanese Order of Psychologists, 2022- present.
- Member of the Lebanese Association of Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy ALTCC, 2012- present.
- Member of the consultative committee of the special education department, ELFS, St Joseph University, 2001 – 2004.
- Member of the founder committee of the association « Beit Al Mouaak » dealing with Cerebral Palsy disease, 2000 - 2001.
- Social work, training supervision for 6 students from ELFS USJ in the Psychiatric Hospital of the Cross and the sisters of the good shepherd. 2001 – 2009
Arabic, French, English