- Psychotherapy: Offering individual, couples, or family therapy to address mental health concerns like depression, anxiety, trauma, and relationship issues.
- Psychological Assessment: Conducting comprehensive evaluations and diagnoses through clinical interviews, psychological testing, and observations to inform treatment planning.
- Consultation: Providing guidance and expertise to other mental health professionals, organizations, or institutions on specific cases or treatment approaches.
- Lecturing: Teaching courses and delivering lectures on psychology, mental health, and psychotherapy in academic settings or at conferences and workshops.
- Court Expertise: Serving as an expert witness in legal proceedings, conducting evaluations, providing opinions, and testifying on psychological factors relevant to a legal case.