- Specialist in internal medicine & autoimmunity, graduated from Saint Joseph University, Beirut & Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris VI (2012)
- Specialist in microvascular diseases & capillaroscopy, graduated from Pierre et Marie Curie university, Paris VI & 5th EULAR course, Genova (2012)
- Medical studies at Saint Joseph University (2000-2007)
- Actual medical practice at private clinics (Serhal hospital), governmental hospital of Baabda & university hospitals (Bellevue Medical Center & St. Charles hospital)
- Management of mental health conditions, such as depression and anxiety.
- Screening for and management of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Diagnosis and management of digestive issues, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Management of chronic pain conditions.
- Collaboration with healthcare professionals from other specialties to develop a comprehensive care plan for patients.
- Management of age-related health issues, such as menopause and osteoporosis.
- Assistance with end-of-life care planning and management of terminal illnesses.
- Member of the direction board of the faculty of nursing, Saint Joseph University
- Member of the evaluation board of the faculty of medicine, Saint Joseph University
- Member of the Lebanese & the French societies of internal medicine
- Director of the CLIN (committee to fight against nosocomial infections) at Serhal hospital
- Teacher at university of Saint Joseph, faculty of medicine & faculty of nursing
Arabic, English, French