- University diploma: “Maternal and child health” – René-Descartes University – Paris – France 1993
- Specialist in Pediatrics – Saint-Joseph University, Beirut – Lebanon 1991
- Doctor of Medicine – Saint-Joseph University – Beirut – Lebanon 1987
طبيب الأطفال, طبيب حديثي الولادة
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, IBCLC.
– Member of the Francophone Mother-Child Network (RMEF).
– Member of the Lebanese Society of Pediatrics.
– Member of ISPGAN (International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect).
– Member of the “Club for the Prevention of Accidents, Violence and Abuse in Children” (CPAP = Club for Pediatric Accidents Prevention).
– Member of UPEL (Union for the Protection of Children in Lebanon).
– Member of “Child of Lebanon”.
– Member of the editorial board of the Lebanese health booklet.
–Member of the National Breastfeeding Promotion Committee.
– Member of the national committee for the evaluation of Baby Friendly Hospitals.
– Former member of the NITAG (National Immunization Technical and Advisory Group).
– Former member of SIFEM (International Francophone Society for Medical Education).
– Former founding member of LABA (Lebanese Alliance for Breastfeading Action).
Arabic, English, French